Are you thinking of reading Tony Robbins’ new book, “Life Force: How New Breakthroughs in Precision Medicine Can Transform the Quality of Your Life & Those You Love”? Well, you’ve come to the right place, as this article is a review of his new instant #1 New York Times Best Seller.
Credibility of Information
In this book, Tony Robbins, along with his co-authors, Peter Diamandis and Robert Hariri, talk about recent medical advancements and technology and how it is and will affect longevity in humans. Life Force has brought together an impressive group of experts as their scientific advisors. Some of these big names you’ll recognize:
- Dr. Dean Ornish – Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco, and the President and Founder of the Non-Profit, Preventative Medicine Research Institute
- Dr. David Sinclair – professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School, Co-Director of Harvard Paul F. Glen Center for Biology and Aging Research
- Dr. George Church – Geneticist and Molecular Engineer, Robert Winthrop Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Deepak Shrivastava – President of Gladstone Institute and Director of Gladstone Roddenberry Stem Cell Cente
- Dr. Eric Verdin – President and CEO of the Buck Institute of Research on Aging
- Dr. Jennifer Garrison – Assistant Professor of Buck Institute of Research and Aging, Founder and Director of the Global Consortium for Female Reproductive Longevity & Equality (GCRLE)
- Dr. Carolyn DeLucia – OBGYN for more than 30 years, alternative therapy expert, a pioneer at the leading edge of non-invasive sexual wellness treatments
- Dr. Rudy Tanzi – Professor of Neurology at Harvard University, Vice-Chair of Neurology and Director of the Genetics and Aging Research Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick – Published Scientist and Educator, creator of Found My Fitness, an expert including research on aging, conducted at the Sulk Institute and the role of genetics and epigenetics and health status, benefits of exposing the body to hormetic stressors and the importance of mindfulness stress reduction and sleep.
- Dr. Hector Lopez – Founding partner and Chief Medical Officer of Supplement Safety Solutions, LLC. and the The Center for Applied Health Sciences.
- Dr. Matthew Walker – Professor of Neuroscience at the University of California Berkeley, and one of the world’s leading authorities on sleep.
As you see above, there are some heavy hitting names that helped bring this book to life. With a scientific advisory board like that, you’ll be sure to know there are some fascinating discoveries and breakthroughs that are discussed in the book. Moreover, Tony Robbins includes his personal experiences, along with the personal stories of many other people to make this book not only entertaining, but highly relatable.
What’s In The Book?
Life Force by Tony Robbins is divided into 5 different sections, totalling 25 in-depth chapters on different aspects of health, longevity, regenerative medicine and more. The following will summarize these sections and what you can expect to learn from them
The introduction is written by Ray Kurzweil, one of the leading inventors, thinkers, and futurists. He has a 30 year track record of accurate predictions and was selected as one of the top entrepreneurs of Inc Magazine. He was awarded the National Medal of Technology and Innovation for pioneering and innovative achievements such as voice recognition – he created Siri. He shares the belief with Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis that the power of human ideas can change the world, including how long we live. He states that Life Force covers the most important innovators, inventions and technologies that are transforming health and medicine today.
Section 1: The Life Force Revolution
The first section of the book is broken down into 4 chapters. You’ll learn how stem cells are driving regenerative medicine revolution, the latest in preventative, predictive, personalized diagnostic tools that could save your life or the life of someone you love You’ll also discover the four vitality ingredients that Dr. David Sinclair uses to reverse his biological age by 20 years.
Chapter 1: Life Force: Our Greatest Gift
Chapter 2: The Power of Stem Cells
Chapter 3: Diagnostic Power: Breakthroughs That Can Save Your Life
Chapter 4: Turning Back Time: Will Aging Soon Be Curable?
Section 2: Heroes of the Regenerative Medicine Revolutions
In this section, you’ll learn 5 of the most powerful tools for the healing, transformation, and regeneration of the human body. You’ll read about the inspiring stories of the heroes that have created them. These tools and discoveries are the basis of so many of the treatments you’ll read in this book, including:
Chapter 5: The Miracle of Organ Regeneration
Chapter 6: The Mighty CAR T Cell: A Breakthrough Cure for Leukemia
Chapter 7: Incisionless Brain Surgery: The Impact of Focused Ultrasound
Chapter 8: Gene Therapy and CRISPR: The Cure for Disease
Chapter 9: The Wondrous Wnt Pathway: The Ultimate Fountain of Youth?
Section 3: What you Can Do Now
Section 3 is all about discovering the best breakthrough tools today and maximizing energy, optimizing our hormones, and transforming your vitality and strength, including the power of peptides, hormones, and key nutraceuticals. Also discussed are the most powerful tools available to eliminate pain without surgery or medication by addressing the source of pain, instead of just treating the symptoms. You’ll also uncover how a handful of low-risk lifestyle choices can literally add 12 or more years to your life. Another thing you’ll discover is the third pillar of health, sleep and how to increase your daily focus, increase your mood, and experience greater vitality without caffeine and/or other stimulants. You’ll read about simple tools and techniques to increase your strength and muscle mass, boost your metabolism and increase your bone density up to 14%. The latest anti-aging breakthroughs in beauty to help you look and feel your best are discussed. Lastly, you’ll discover the latest breakthroughs and empowering solutions for women to live full, healthy, and vibrant lives.
Chapter 10: Your Ultimate Vitality Pharmacy
Chapter 11: Living Pain-Free
Chapter 12: The Longevity Lifestyle & Diet
Chapter 13: The Power of Sleep: The third Pillar of Health
Chapter 14: Strength, Fitness, & Performance: Your Quick Guide to Maximum Results
Chapter 15: Beauty: Enhancing Your Visible Health & Vitality
Chapter 16: Women’s Health: The Cycle of Life
Section 4: Tackling the Top 6 Killers
The latest scientific breakthroughs available to help you prevent, treat, and potentially heal some of the most dreaded diseases including:
Chapter 17: How to Mend a Broken Heart
Chapter 18: Your Brain: Treating Strokes
Chapter 19: How to Win the War on Cancer
Chapter 20: Conquering Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease: Bringing Peace to the Body
Chapter 21: Diabetes and Obesity: Defeating a Double Threat
Chapter 22: Alzheimer’s Disease: Eradicating the Beast
Section 5: Longevity, Mindset, & Fulfillment
The final section of Life Force focuses on the power of longevity, mindset, and the decision that’ll help you take control of your mind, your body, and your emotions, enhancing your entire quality of life. You’ll discover the power of longevity and exponential technologies from Peter Diamandis. Also featured is the amazing power of placebos and how the mind can heal the body, as well as the latest breakthroughs of combating depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Lastly discussed is the power of decision – learn the most important tool in creating and sustaining an extraordinary life; a life of joy, happiness, gratitude, and true aliveness.
Chapter 23: Longevity and the Power of Exponential Technologies
Chapter 24: Creating an Extraordinary Quality of Life: The Power of Mindset
Chapter 25: The Power of Decision: The Gift of Living in a Beautiful State
Life Force concludes with a 7-step action plan for lasting results. Tony Robbins walks you through these steps to ensure your success by simplifying everything laid out in his book. A simple, quick action plan for the things you want to follow through on and transform your life, while it’s still fresh in your mind. These 7 steps are:
- Decide the information you need for what you want to achieve and get the information you need.
- Review your education. Decide what tools you want to take advantage of and what you want to track.
- Maximize your energy and regeneration.
- Create a plan for sleep and living pain free.
- Devise your maximum longevity lifestyle.
- Movement is life – what is your fitness plan?
- Take control of your mind.
Everything in the Life Force book is referenced, totaling 354 references. I definitely recommend reading Life Force by Tony Robbins or listening to the audiobook. Although he does have some biased opinions due to his investments in several companies that he mentions in the book, he does do a good job of disclosing these conflicts of interest. As always, you should discuss your interests to implement any intervention to your health with your primary health care physician.
VERSO® is not affiliated with Tony Robbins, or any of his work.
VERSO® is not affiliated with David Sinclair, or any of his work. David Sinclair does not endorse any specific NMN or Resveratrol brands.